Dedicate time to be a better me!
As the weather gets warmer, I’m feeling productive. I’ve created a summer bucket list of things I’d like to accomplish by September to keep myself continuously improving, creating and being me, more often, and I wanted to share it with you all. Feel free to take it for your own!
- Write and compose a song (This one terrifies me because I know I can write lyrics but I’m not sure I can compose. Any advice, PLEASE sound off below!)
- Write for Medium
- Write for Globe and Mail
- Go swimming!
- Write for ten minutes about the Word Of The Day, everyday
- Buy a bike
- Go to two concerts
- Learn how to and bake macrons
- Go to Canada’s Wonderland (I haven’t been in years, and I LOVE roller coasters)
- Have three picnics (High Park, Toronto islands, Trinity Bellwoods)
- Go to a kickboxing class
- Save $4,000 (not including tuition)
What are some things on your list? Do you have any advice for songwriting? Let me know in the comments below!